Homeopaterna Jeremy och Camilla Sherr lindrar nöden hos Aids-patienter i Tanzania
1) To relieve the suffering of as many HIV/AIDS patients as possible using classical homoeopathy.
2) To develop a homoeopathic understanding of the disease and identify those homoeopathic remedies that are most successful in treating HIV/AIDS.
3) To spread this knowledge throughout Tanzania and Africa, teaching local health practitioners to run sustainable services prescribing homoeopathically for large masses of people.
4) To produce formal and ethical research on the treatment of HIV/AIDS with homoeopathy and to demonstrate what it is able to achieve.
5) To help local communities with sustainable nutrition, garden projects and education.